Ice Blast — Launches a tracer toward any location on the battlefield, which must be triggered again to mark the area to be blasted by a damaging explosion of hail. The further the tracer travels, the larger the explosion will be. Enemies caught in the explosion, or who touch the icy ball of hail as it travels, are Frostbitten, taking damage and prevented from regenerating or healing. If a Frostbitten unit's health drops below a certain percentage, they will instantly shatter.
Upgradable by Aghanim's Scepter.
- The area of effect is 275 + 50*TimeTraveled, capped at 1000. The freeze area along the path is 275.
- Kill will be granted to the source of the damage that triggers the shatter.
- The instant kill doesn't work on illusions.
- The HP Freeze prevents most kinds of healing, including the fountain.
- The Frostbitten debuff cannot be purged.
- Cast range: 0
- Cast time: 0.01
- Damage type: Magical
- Pierces spell immunity: Yes
- radius_min: 275
- radius_grow: 50.0
- radius_max: 1000
- path_radius: 275
- Frostbitten duration: 8.0/9.0/10.0
- Frostbitten damage per second: 12.5/20.0/32.0
- speed: 1500
- %shatter health threshold: 10.0/11.0/12.0
- target_sight_radius: 500
- Scepter frostbitten duration: 17
|— — — —|