From Dota 2
Firefly — Batrider takes to the skies, laying down a trail of flames from the air. The fire damages any enemies it touches, and destroys trees below Batrider. While flying, Batrider gains unobstructed movement and vision.
- During this the Batrider can fly above units, trees and impassable terrain.
- If duration ends when above impassable terrain, the Batrider can get stuck.
- The trail persists through Batrider's death.
Mana cost: 100
- Cast time: 0.0
- Damage type: Magical
- Pierces spell immunity: No
- Damage per second: 10/30/50/70
- Radius: 200
- Duration: 18.0
- tick_interval: 0.5
- tree_radius: 100
When an enemy escapes into the Yama Raskav Jungle, most would cut through the brush to find the fugitive. Batrider just chooses to destroy the jungle along with his foes.
|— — —|